"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, September 09, 2010

remote blogging

I came home from the gym tonight to a very sad baby, so I'm up here cuddling with my lil princess and sneaking in a blog post. I've got Kirsten with me too, and Bob Ross is on Create, so yeah - it's a rockin' Thursday night. lol  :)

I did have a great workout! I needed that - been tired this week & not running so much. I was able to knock out 3.7 miles in 40 minutes and it felt damn good.  ( I do desperately need a shower once Maiah's more settled, but yeah. :p)


lol I just glanced over & K's asleep. Guess we're not all that rockin'. :)

Ooooh, now some Italian guy is cookin on tv. Yum.

Yeah, sorry tonight's play by play is completely non-exciting. I just need me some pudding and I could lose the computer, sleeping girlies & Italian cook. Mmmm, pudding. And a hot tub. And something cold to drink. Now there's a fabulous picture. :)

Speaking of pictures I did grab a few of my littlest monkeys that I need to upload. So next time I get to actually sit at my own computer I'll give this little blog a cuteness fix. Promise! :)

Have a great night!

No comments: