"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

hola

If you find yourself in need of a laugh, watching clips from Fresh Prince of Bel Aire should be helpful. Kirsten & I had a blast watching stuff like this...

Aw, it won't let me embed the code for "momma no" lol it's a favorite clip of ours. Let's see if a link will work. momma no There are some seriously funny clips from that show on youtube. Anything involving Carlton & Will overacting or dancing is bound to be hilarious. :) I heart Will Smith!

We still haven't found my authenticator. I'm totally bummed. May have to un-do it from my account. I just can't imagine where Maiah could have put it that we haven't found it yet. I wanna play. :(

Well, I have got to make a sleepy girl some breakfast & get ready for my day. Have a good one!

No comments: