"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Friday Night

So yeah, it's Friday night and all in all I'd say it was a good day. My authenticator has been missing since this morning (the one bad thing) but I distracted myself with other stuff.  Hopefully we'll find it before the night's over. :)
Oh, and sorry you're all stuck with more April-face. I wanted a pic for my Friday entry on here, and without any brand-new shots more me is all I have. My apologies. I'll grab my camera this weekend & get us some kiddo shots. I made this little "what made my Friday a good one" word/photo thingee out of boredom and I'm sharing it, so there. :p

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Robin said...

I love that song too!!! Now it will be stuck in my head all day!! LOL! I could use some updated photos sis.... hint, hint! I miss you and love you bunches and bunches!!! xoxoxo
p.s. I read your memories of Nanny, thank you so much for sharing them!!!! xoxoxoxoxo