"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, August 19, 2005

Kirsten

Well, little Vern has starred in a couple of posts (Life at Four and Shhhhh...) and I love sharing pictures of Elijah, since he's my baby and all. With Brandon's birthday and some new pictures of him, even he has been a reluctant star for an entry or two. So where's Kirsten? Well, I did post a picture of her, similar to this one the day after she turned eight.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
She's not a wild and crazy four year old, a cute & drooling baby or a taller-than-me teenager. She's a quiet, active & creative soul with a beautiful smile and a great sense of humour. She's working on her cursive and still trying to earn the pink bedroom. She's a girly-girl in some ways & a tomboy at heart. She's my Kirstie-Leigh, and this is her entry. I love you sweetie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kirsten, you are so dang cute!

BTW, Kristin says she hopes you earn the pink room soon...'cause she wants to see it, too! :)