"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, August 05, 2005

This is a test. This is only a test.

If this were a real entry I would be prepared with pictures & such.

As for now, I am just checking in.

What a crazy week it has been. We're still unpacking here and have to make one last trip to clean at the old house. Our new home will be wonderful - the kids are adjusting well & I'm thinking I will really like it here.

To see this house from the street I'd say it's not-so-pretty. It has an old, worn wood facade. Not a style I'd choose, but that's okay. There are lots of things I do like about this place. Hey, we are no longer melting! In fact, we froze the first night here. We're adjusting. We're happy. When I can find my card reader for my computer I'll post some of the pictures I've taken and you'll see. For now you'll just have to trust me.

Well, I should unpack.
There will be an actual entry soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pics, April! Happy unpacking! :o)

Helena said...

Woo hoo! Happy new house!

Anonymous said...

Yea! Can't wait to see the pics of your new place!