"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, August 29, 2005

Woof!

I feel like I flunked at the idiosyncrasy thing because I didn't come up with different stuff than I'd usually say. Now that I'm following it around on other's blogs & actually learning fun little things about people I think I should have thought about it longer. Maybe I'd have come up with something new. I'm sure there are a million things I could have shared, but even when trying really hard the same old stuff is what came to mind. I guess I'm pretty predictable that way.
Why am I even thinking about this? Oh, because I've had a song in my head for days & want to post the video for it in this entry. And whoever it is that reads this can roll their eyes just a little when they hear the sound of BNL coming from their computer speakers. Yeah, we've covered the fact that I adore them. I'm a loyal fan. Uh-huh, we already know. I'm loving this song right now though. It's stuck in my head & I can't stop singing it.

[Testing 123 BNL]

I'm predictable. I'm consistent. I'm loyal. Sounds like I'm describing a puppy.
Woof!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl you are too funny!

Anonymous said...

I loved your list (actually related to it more than I should admit) and love your photos! thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I love BNL too, April!! Thanks for the song! ;o)

Anonymous said...

April - love love love your new banner.