"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Q & A

Sophia had this questionnaire as a challenge on her blog. After a long walk on a hot day it was the perfect idea for an easy blog entry. Now if dinner were so easy...
1. FIRST NAME? April
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope. And no, my birthday is not in April.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? A few days ago. A hurt feelings moment with Vern.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sure.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Shaved turkey. Mmmmmm...
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yep. Four cute ones!
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure. The problem is I don't know that either of us would be making the first move. lol
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I don't write in it often enough, but yes.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I should probably say yes to this one.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No. That's a long story.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Maybe. I used to really want to. I'm not sure I still have it in me.
12. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No. I rarely wear shoes that lace up anyway.
13. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? In some ways I am. In others, not so much.
14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Hmmmm... Dreyers Swiss Orange sherbet is an all time favorite. It has yummy chocolate chips in it - so good.
15. SHOE SIZE? 7.5
16. RED OR PINK? Both. I've been on a pink binge lately though.
17. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I wish I wasn't so self conscious.
18. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom. I wish we lived closer together.
19. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Toronto, 1972
20. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Faded jeans & bare feet.
21. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Frosted shredded wheat for breakfast. I should probably eat again soon. The day has slipped by.
22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? No Rain by Blind Melon just played. Insensitive by Jann Arden is starting as I type.
23. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? After my walk today, tan. Ha! (Fighting the urge to say PINK!)
24. FAVORITE SMELL? Fresh bread, babies, pumpkin pie.
25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? My cute hubby.
26. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MEET? Eyes/face. How they hold themselves.
27. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I was blanking (well, I was trying to think of something non-photography related) and asked my B. He says "cameras/photography, photoshop, scrapbooking, video games & farming." lol Not traditional farming. It has to do with said video games.
28. FAVORITE DRINK? Pepsi
29. FAVORITE SPORT? Swimming & volleyball.
30. HAIR COLOR? Brown. I used to be blonde, it got progressively darker with age.
31. EYE COLOR? Light brown/hazel
32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, but I should. I have glasses that I never wear. Maybe I'd be better with contacts.
33. FAVORITE FOOD? Just one thing? Can I blanket it and say things involving melted cheese? Then it can include all of the Italian & Mexican foods I love, and even include perogies & poutine.
34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy please!
35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Saint. B put it on the other night.
36. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue.
37. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer!
38. HUGS OR KISSES? Lots of both.
39. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake or lemon merigue pie.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Naked Empire by Terry Goodkind
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? My mouse? The mouse pad is black.
42. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Rushing water, my kiddos' giggles & laughter, falling rain.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Beatles.
44. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? San Fransisco.
45. IF YOU COULD PICK ANY TWO PEOPLE TO HAVE DINNER WITH, WHO WOULD THEY BE? My mom & my brother. It's been way too long since I last saw either of them.

No comments: