"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Memory Lane

I love how passing thoughts or comments can snowball into trips down memory lane.
A conversation about high school, bass players and how skinny Vern used to be had me wanting to find an older pic of my hubby. With no working scanner, and nothing on my hard drive I decided to check my stuff in the old 2ps gallery.
Voila! I haven't posted anything there in years, but since I wasn't looking for recent it worked. The kids and I had fun looking at old layouts and pictures. What a blast! Man, my kiddos have grown. So have Vern & I, but not in the same way. Ha!
Anyway, I did find me some 10 year old pictures of Vern & I that show that Vern really did used to be too skinny for his own good. He's filled out in such a good way over the years.

I'm so glad I ended up looking through that old gallery. What a fun way to spend a part of my day. :)

No comments: