"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

What I've missed.

So Kirsten came with me on my walk today. We walked for two hours. Other than a few blisters on our feet it was painless and fun. She's great company. She was firing questions at me and it made me realize that I've had a fairly uneventful life. Here's what I've been missing:

I've never been in a car crash.
I've never been stung by a bee.
I've never broken a bone.
I've never danced onstage. (The same can't be said for singing or acting though.)
I've never been scuba diving.
I've never been to Disneyland.
I've never been on television or had my picture in the newspaper.
I've never run a marathon.
I've never been to the opera.

I think I'll be okay if I never do get around to experiencing these things. Especially the bee-sting & the car crash. I wouldn't mind going to Disneyland or learning how to scuba dive though.

1 comment:

Julie said...

It is a little scary that I have done all but 4 of those things. Bet those were some great questions by Miss Kirsten.

Bet you can't guess which 4, then again bet you can. :)

Talk to you later!