"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Been Busy

I've been taking lots of pictures lately for family members, and that has kept me busy. I'm hoping to get through proofing a bunch tomorrow that we took on the weekend, so there'll be some to share soon.

For tonight though I think I'll share a quick little list.

Five things that made my Tuesday:
1. We went to the airport with Kenyon this morning. Have fun in England Kenyon!
2. Brandon had a great day at Lagoon with his friends from school. What a fun way to celebrate the beginning of Summer vacation. Man, I wish we had field trips like that in my day!
3. Vern helped me transfer a bunch of my iTunes stuff to my mp3 player. Now I almost have everything loaded on there that I wanted. :)
4. I downloaded the family pictures we took after Kenyon's farewell on Sunday and am happy with how they turned out.
5. Taylor did great on AI tonight! We tried and tried but couldn't get through on the voting lines. I'm taking that as a good sign. Go Taylor go!

No comments: