"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, May 04, 2006

No sweetie, I didn't forget.

It just took me a bit to get to Kirsten's Easter program pictures. She's waited patiently for me to get around to uploading them. We finally got a peek tonight. Fun. :)
I'm still bummed that they didn't allow flash photography. It ended up being kind of cool to work with the stage lighting without my trusty flash. A challenge, but I'm always up for that. I had to try a few different things, but am mostly pleased with Kirsten's latest mini-album. lol (I have got to learn some self-control.)



One more - to the relief and excitement after a job well done. They did two performances that night and did an awesome job.
This was a program that shared the story of Easter - complete with it's full meaningful, spiritual message. It was beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty! I'm glad you took the camera!