"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, May 12, 2006

One last dance

Well, my kids have one week left of school, and Kirsten is in one last recital this evening. It's their patriotic program. There will be no ballet pictures this time. Her ballet class isn't performing tonight. Her clogging class is and there's also choir and modern jazz. She was so excited when she headed to school today. I wish I could join in the excitement but have been battling a killer headache. Hopefully I can beat the headache and go be the photography mom one last time.

And since it's a pretty, sunny and hot sort of day here I thought I'd share a little sunshine. This is a favorite from when Vern & I went to Thanksgiving Point.

No comments: