"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sunshine on a cloudy day.

I've been slacking in the blogging department again. Sorry, I haven't been feeling well.
Maybe some day I'll blog about the stuff going on in our lives, but today is not that day. Right now like I said, I'm not feeling well. This poor blog needed something though. Maybe a picture? Let's see...
How about a wedding day shot of Josh and Jill. It's their anniversary today! This was the first official wedding that Vern & I shot together. We were both still shooting film. Wow, I wish I knew offhand how many years it's been. I think it's their fourth anniversary. Yeah, four years sounds about right. I think it's safe to say that Vern's little sis and our favorite brother-in-law are doing well. I hope they get to celebrate!
We shot 15 or so rolls of Portra nc 36 that day, as well as some rolls of Ilford BW. Some things never change. lol I guess we never knew how to only take a few...
It was a stormy sort of day for a wedding, but we had an hour right when we needed it where the clouds broke above us and we had beautiful sunshine. Vern took this shot that shows the storm in the rest of the valley, while the sun shone just for us. It started to rain as we broke to head to the reception. We got wet as we ran the last little bit to the car. Talk about little miracles and answers to prayers. I love that he caught proof.
Have a great day!

No comments: