"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Just some random thoughts.

I have been doing just about everything to music since Mother's Day. Cleaning, cooking, walking, playing - I even go to bed listening to mp3s. This was a great gift! Thanks Vern :)
I've been getting out of the house more since it's been so beautiful outside. Our neighborhood is great for walking, and Slurpees are just minutes away. Mmmmmm... With everything green again and some snow still up in the mountains I've really noticed what a pretty valley we live in. I forget sometimes, I think. This is the view of the Wasatch mountains from the yard.
Another one of those makes-me-smile shots. Elijah has a great laugh. He's extremely ticklish too. Vern just has to look at him funny and he starts laughing in anticipation. This little guy is so much fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

April, I never noticed until this picture how much he resembles you! He is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie pie Elijah is...and have fun with that mp3 player! :)