"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, May 26, 2006

We made it.

Well, we made it through the first day of Summer vacation.

Brandon watched Elijah so that I could go for a walk. He slept in, watched TV and played a little Guild Wars.Kirsten bugged Brandon, slept in and went to Achievement Days. She says she worked on her room a little, but I'm not seeing the difference.
Little Vern didn't sleep in, but he did help with some cleaning. He also played Star Wars, watched X-Men 2 and played trains with Elijah.
Elijah ate pizza, played trains with LV, had a nap with mommy and danced to my mp3s.
His bonk is getting better. The swelling is almost gone and it's mostly in the yellow stage.

All of the kiddos came with me on a walk to the park.

Vern came home tonight not feeling well. Hopefully he's sleeping off his headache. His back has hurt enough lately that I'm worried that he's not going to be able to sleep. Days like this I wish we had a hot tub.

Besides, it would be a great way to end our day.

No comments: