"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Only 10?

Now this is a challenge I can finish in a matter of minutes. Sophia posted this challenge on her blog: "List ten food cravings that you easily cave in to! If there was one offered, you’d never turn it down."
1. Pepsi/Diet Pepsi.
2. Warm spinach dip. With chunks of sourdough. Mmmmmmm...
3. Caramels.
4. Still warm french bread. Mmmmmmm...
5. Vachon Flakies!
6. My SIL Wendy's chicken enchiladas. Yum.
7. Vivian's cream puffs. (TDF)
8. The vanilla bean cheesecake at TGI Fridays.
9. Fresh corn on the cob. (With real butter & lightly salted please.) Mmmmmmm...
10. Ice Cubes. Not the kind you make with water. These:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, April! I've missed you! Doing a little blog catching up as things are slowing up at home! I'm laughing so hard at your list! I read it too fast. First, you HAD to remind me of Spinach Dip. That sounds too heavenly right this minute! But, I read Wendy's chicken enchiladas and thought, "Wendy's makes Enchiladas!? I'm all over this one!" I've not even SEEN Ice Cubes in years and years since I was in the south. Hmmmm. Makes me wonder where I could get one in Utah. Fun list! Good to "see" you again!

Sophia