"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

5... 4... 3... 2... 1

5 reasons to smile
~Elijah just kissed me (He's finally feeling better. Yay!)
~After another rough night B let me sleep in
~Only 2 more days left of school for Kirsten
~There are popsicles in the freezer
~Daughtry just played
4 signs it's Summer
~I've got the swamp cooler blasting
~LV smells like suntan lotion
~Elijah's only worn a diaper for the last 2 days
~My kiddos keep asking to play in the sprinklers
3 things on my mind
~My dad-in-law. Nina called last night and let us know that they aren't releasing him just yet. He's lost control of his legs/feeling in his feet. He's seeing a neurologist & hopefully they'll figure out which tumor is causing it and be able to help him. (He has 3 tumors on his spine - the one big one and 2 smaller ones. I had no idea.)
~Nina. She's obviously dealing with a lot right now. My heart goes out to her.
~Vern. I said it here recently - he's their oldest child and has been awesome about stepping up and being there for them. He's had less sleep and more on his mind. I worry about him.
2 places I've visited online today
~I watched the roflmao video on youtube earlier for a laugh
~I plan on checking how the squirrelies are all doing. Gotta check the boards!
1 thing I would like before today is over.
~I really really really want some black licorice. Bassets allsorts please. :p

No comments: