"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, June 14, 2007

You didn't wanna know

...but I'm telling you anyway. I always feel bad when I disappear from the places people usually see me on a regular basis. I haven't been anywhere exciting. Unless you call sleeping 2 days away exciting.
I got a little cocky last night when I was able to sit up awhile without barfing. I thought to myself “whew! I feel better.” Then I got a little hungry and ate... It seemed to be going well, and I did manage to keep it down. Yay. :p (No more cocky April though – not quite 100% yet.)
So here I am today, able to sit up much better than previous days, but definitely not feeling up to eating anything. Vern is feeling better I think – he went back to work. B, who’s a day or so behind us with this is not doing so well. Fun!
So that’s the update. More than anybody out there wants to know I’m sure. lol
And here's a little something to help me through today. Some Daughtry. Yum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Being sick sucks!! I tried to post when you first posted this but for some reason it wouldn't let me. I miss you guys! give everybod a big hug and kiss from me! xoxoxo

p.s. I am going to see Nickelback and Daughtry on July 4th! I will think of you when he is singing!! xoxoxo