"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday?!

Wow, I haven't blogged since Wednesday? Well I guess I haven't been at my computer much. They did my fil's back surgery yesterday. 6 hours, some metal rods, bone cement and a cage later (support & protection for his spine) and he should be able to walk again. There's no more pressure on his spine from that tumor, and already today he can feel his feet & lift his leg. Yesterday was rough, but the news today that he has some control over his legs was awesome. :)

Kirsten is officially done with fourth grade and ready to play all Summer long.

Brian flew up from AZ to spend time with his dad this week. It was good to have him there yesterday. We didn't get to be there for their moving to AZ party since we were all sick at that point, so it's good to see 'em again.

Happy Friday blog readers! :)

No comments: