"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, July 02, 2007

one hundred degree week

It's supposed to be hot all this week. 100 degrees plus. Yay. Vern took tomorrow off and we're planning on taking the kiddos swimming and possibly to the Riverton parade. I'm such a slacker - I didn't do a Canada Day post yesterday & this week is looking busy enough that I'm not sure I'll do much better on the Fourth. :p There will be pictures though! I plan on that.
We took a group shot for Grandma Nadine at her family reunion on Saturday. I should probably be working on that instead of blogging, but I wanted to check in.

Anyhow, I'm hoping that anyone else checking in on this little blog of mine has a great week!
Just in case I don't make it back on in time, Happy Fourth of July! Or Canada Day - whatever your flavor. ;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Check your email sis.. I sent you the usual Canada Day cards! Love you and miss you bunches!! You are all in my prayers! xoxoxoxo