"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, July 26, 2007

33

Vern is 33 today! He celebrated with a nap after work & some ice cream. I'm hoping he had a good day even though it was kind of a same-old type weekday. Maybe we can do something fun over the weekend. :)

Today's summer snapshot is of B squinting in the sun at a family reunion a few weeks back. I wish I had one of Vern, but he's as bad as Elijah about letting people get anywhere near him with a camera in hand.
Happy Birthday Vern!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Vern!! Hope you had a great day! Robin & family xoxoxo

Julie said...

Happy Birthday, Vern!

April, so sorry I haven't updated my blog. They finally blocked blogspot at work, and with school and playing, and life I just haven't had the time or the inclination to post to my blog. But we are doing fine, Alex is excited to start school in a few weeks, Spense is indifferent, and Kyle thinks "Finally some peace and quiet" lol. :)

I do check in here and see how you all are doing. Miss ya.

And if that comment was about your Priest then that person sucks because you are an awesome healer. If I was there I would beat their butt for saying such things! MOONFIRE Spam FTW!!!

Hugs to you and yours!

I will try to at least post here sometimes, I've been trolling silently lol. And when I think about what to write about I may actually post to my blog again. lol.

Love you guys,
Julie

April said...

lol Julie, the comment was about me pvping with my mage and there was some truth to it at the moment it was said. (A hunter silencing shotted me and wouldn't let me get a sheep off - so they got us instead of the other way around.) My fault we lost that time, but nothing I could have done differently either.

I'm just glad to hear you all are doing well. You've been missed. :)