"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Quick & Easy

Life is good! I'm sitting in my pjs in front of my own personal fan knowing full well I have ice cream in the fridge. We just need a pool in our backyard and I'm set. :o)

I found a quick meme for today. (Yeah, I'm always cheating. Just call me lazy...)

The best summer food is...
I feel like I should say some kind of fruit. I honestly love subs & slurpees in the summer though.
Beach or pool?
Both! I love swimming. Bring on the water!
Happy color... pink or yellow?
Pink!
Hot night on the town - dinner & a movie or dinner & dancing?
Dance with me baby!
I can't tell you where you're going, but it's overnight & you can only take 3 things. They'd be...?
My toothbrush, lotion & clean underwear.

...And here's a summer snapshot for today.Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Freer Family said...

That photo screams summer! Fun shot!