"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Mumbo Jumbo

Mmmmmm... We just got home from a late-night food run & I'm enjoying a roast turkey and swiss Market Fresh sandwich from Arby's. Now if I can just get rid of this headache all will be well.

I can't believe how many days have flown by since I last blogged. I guess it's safe to say that the crazy summer schedule has officially kicked in. I was excited to go see Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix today. I loved it like I knew I would. LV was so cute - on the edge of his seat and just loving the whole thing. I was worried it'd be intense for him or something, but no - I jumped more than he did. lol (OK so I was the only one who jumped. Those deatheaters were creepy. :P) Anyhow, other than the movie (which I'll get to see again with the other half of our kids - go me!) I can't even think of anything specific we've been up to. Just trying to keep cool & keep the kiddos happy.

I did manage to get some of the 4th of July pics uploaded. I've been wanting to show off how big my babe looks since I buzzed off his baby hair. He's looking all grown up these days. It's a good thing he's still my cuddlebug. I'm not ready just yet to be without a snuggly little one. :( I love my cuddles. I must admit that I've trained all of my kiddos well though. Even Brandon still gives me great hugs. :) Thank goodness that even though Elijah's looking more grown up he's as cuddly and sweet as ever.Now if he'll just stop growing. :p

...and now that this has sat here for over an hour whilst my headache has pounded awayI think I'll hit publish and go to bed.

Happy, uh... Sunday! blog readers. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, well he's adorable. How old is he now? Almost 2? 2? I loved the movie too. And now I want Arby's. I'll take a french dip though. mmm