"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, January 11, 2008

happy day :)

So yesterday we had a meeting with an immigration attorney. I can't begin to express how exciting this was. :)
Things look as straightforward as I could have hoped, and I'm so relieved to finally be moving forward with things. I'm so grateful for Nina's willingness to help with this, and excited that before this year is over Brandon could be able to work & I could have the stress and weight lifted. After filling out the wrong forms so many times, to have someone who knows what they're doing preparing the correct ones for me to sign is such a wonderful thing.

We celebrated with a late lunch at Leatherby's which was yum, and I'm thinking that within 6 months or so there could be an even bigger reason to celebrate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my April!!! I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I am for you and Brandon! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you guys! Please give everyone my love. Miss you lots and love you even more!
bunches and bunches and bunches!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Freer Family said...

I am so excited for you too! That is wonderful news!

Heather said...

I'm so glad that this is finally being brought to fruition! Yay April!