"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, January 28, 2008

Today

Today my 3 youngest kiddos and I are still sick. LV seems to be almost over his ear infection - Elijah is still struggling with his. He's been so cuddly, so I've stayed right with him - keeping an eye on his low grade fever and letting him nap in my arms as much as possible.

Today (well, way early this morning) a few of us Omega Co'ers finished the quest that opens Nightbane in Kara. With only him & Illhoof left to finish it's fun to think we're almost done with the whole thing . We got a look at Nalorakk in Zul Aman too, so we're moving along. Of course, I don't always think to get screenshots, but I did get one the first time we downed Netherspite. :) Today was day 1 of week 2 of my elementary kiddos being off track. Not sure how I missed mention of this last week, but yeah. Week 2 of 3. :)

Big news here in Utah today, yesterday Gordon B. Hinckley died at the age of 97. A much loved and truly amazing man, no matter who you are or what you believe in his example was immense. He lived and served with such passion and joy.

“If you are complaining about life, it is because you are thinking only about yourself." Gordon B. Hinckley
"There is nothing that dulls a personality so much as a negative outlook." Gordon B. Hinckley

3 comments:

Bethany said...

April, I love you blog. I wish I could do cool stuff on mine like yours. How do you do the pictures up top? I need lessons next time I am there.

Anonymous said...

I hope everyone feels better soon!! I love the new title sis, it looks awesome! Also, if you get a chance, can you PLEASE send me some picture so I can print them out. I also have tried to call you, hope I catch you guys soon! Give everyone my love and lots of hugs and kisses!! Love you xoxoxoxox

Freer Family said...

Those are 2 of my very favorite quotes.

You almost (but not quite) have me convinced to play WOW, lol.