"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

my little one

Koko, baby & Gah are what he calls his older siblings. (We're not quite sure how Brandon became Gah, but that's what Ej calls him.) He loves Elmo, trains, pizza, yogurt and drinking mommy's pop. He sleeps in, stays up late and gives the best cuddles in the world. He'll be 3 in March. I grabbed this quick shot of him when he was getting into the fridge this morning. Mmmm... I love my Elijah.

3 comments:

Heather said...

THREE?!? I remember the day that Vern called to tell me you had just given birth. I cannot believe that was nearly 3 years ago. Times flies!

Holly Child said...

How funny that Heather said that! I was coming to say the same thing...I can't believe that he's gonna be three already...March 16th, right?! WOW!! Years are flyin' by!

Freer Family said...

He is such a beautiful little guy and I have to echo Holly and Heather and say 3???? Where did the time go?