"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Have You Ever Meme

Have you ever cried yourself to sleep? Many times.
Have you ever been in a play? lol yeah, I was Jane in Mary Poppins in 3rd grade.
Have you ever lied to spare someone’s feelings? Yes.
Have you ever told a truth that you knew would hurt? Yes.
Have you ever been arrested? Nope.
Have you ever danced the night away? Many, many times.
Have you ever gone skinny-dipping? Yes
Have you ever broken someone’s heart? I don’t know. I’ve hurt someone I loved before, not sure if he was heartbroken.
Have you ever been in a fistfight? Not of my choosing, but yes.
Have you ever been on TV? Nope.
Have you ever kissed a stranger? No.
Have you ever walked the Golden Gate Bridge? Yes. :)
Have you ever done a striptease? I am so not telling. >.<
Have you ever sung karaoke in public? Yeah :p
Have you ever been elected for anything? Vice Pres. of the Hole in the Wall (the school store) in 8th grade.
Have you ever won a competition? Yeah, our willowtree swim team won all of our meets for something like12 years in a row. Oh, I won a dance competition at the youth center too.
Have you ever slept under the stars? Yes.
Have you ever been thoroughly kissed? Mmmm yes.
Have you ever hugged a tree? lol no.
Have you ever seen the Northern Lights? Yep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like these meme things. They're a good way to learn little things about people.