"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, February 05, 2009

110%

So this morning after breakfast, our morning playtime and such I brought Maiah down here thinking I was going to log into WoW & play for a bit. She didn't seem all that comfy though and after juggling her in my arms & on my lap for a few minutes I decided to just take her upstairs & give her my full attention. She seemed to enjoy hanging out upstairs, so that's where we stayed all day. It was really nice to play & cuddle with her without much distraction. Elijah joined us a bunch. He loves cuddles & kisses too after all. :) Even little Vern came up to hang out for a bit. It means something when he chooses to spend time doing something not computer-related. :p Then tonight Kirsten & I went for a late-night walk again. It's become a bit of a habit. I've missed our walks - it's nice to be at it again. Once the weather gets a little warmer we can go earlier too, and take Maiah with us.
Anyway, it feels good to have given my undivided attention to my kiddos a bunch today. It's not that they don't get moments every day, but a day like today is an especially nice treat. It was a 110% kind of day. Makes for smiles all around. :)

No comments: