"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, February 09, 2009

I love pudding

Yummy! I really really want some right now & have none. Sadness. :(

I haven't done a meme in awhile. Must be time to do one. :)
The "what they said" meme. Answer each category with the first thing that comes to mind that someone has said lately to evoke that reaction in you.
Happy: "I love you" I love you too. :)
Excited: "Kenyon officially proposed to Jeanette!" Yay!
Sad: "I don't sing to you anymore" Aw. :(
Funny:"Fish have better lips" Don't ask. lol I'm still laughing.
Grateful: "She did good mom, she slept through most of the raid" Thanks Kirsten! :)
Comforted: "Yeah but you're a likable noob" Yay?! lol
Loved: "Give your mom a hard time & you'll be dealing with me" Go Vern go!

No comments: