"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Playin'

My hair wasn't totally retarded yesterday and Kirsten took some pics for fun, so instead of playing WoW this morning I played in photoshop. :) I figured I'd share some, starting with an untouched shot so that those of you *ahem* D... ;) who like to figure out what I did to 'em can play. It's all really quick & simple stuff with the same ambient lighting to start with (well, with the exception of the last shot) - deconstruct away. :)The only bad thing about PS playtime is that I haven't calibrated my monitor yet, so I still don't completely trust in the results. Oh well, I'm going to share anyway. :pTime to go pull some yummy smelling cookies out of the oven. I'm hoping I don't burn myself in the process. (Still nursing my most recent one - it's become a bad habit. :p)Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

April, you are beautiful. I love you xoxoxoxoxoxo