"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

a quick rundown

I had these ready to post yesterday, but didn't get the chance to sit at my computer to post 'em. Today has been much the same. It has seemed like every time I went to sit down at my computer or even head down here Maiah would wake up, need to be changed or get hungry. When she didn't need me for something one of my other kiddos inevitably would. :p You'd think that being absent from my computer for a couple of days would maybe mean exciting things were going on around here, but, um, yeah. Here's a quick rundown...

~Spent some time catching up with a couple of old friends.
~Spent even more time feeding & burping Maiah. She's a hungry little girl. :p
~Went to the chiropractor with Nina.
~Have thought about pudding nonstop. Seriously - yum.
~I've wanted a nap but have yet to succeed.
~Vern worked last night 'til 1:30 am, at which point we went grocery shopping :p
~Dealt with dirty laundry & dirty diapers. It seems I have an abundance of both.
~Acted as Maiah's favorite pillow. She's so cuddly - I love that. :)
~Took lots of pictures, mostly of Maiah. I can't believe she's already a month old. Craziness. :)
~Worked out a little. (Yesterday was an upper body day.)
~Fought an icky headache. Again.
~Finally made it down here! Now that I've blogged I need to work on dinner. We have a raid tonight - yay! I'm not sure if Vern's going to make it home on time, but I could use a little dose of fun. :)

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Helena said...

Get some pudding!