"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, February 06, 2009

I don't love Fridays

Today was not the best day ever. In fact there were plenty of rough moments. Fridays tend to be like that. :p There were some good things that happened too though, like pizza for dinner and Maiah waking up all happy & cute this morning. (It didn't last all day, but was fun nonetheless.) It was Maiah's 4 week milestone too. I can't believe she's almost a month old! Time's been flying by fast around here. :p Maiah (also known as squeaky, babygirl, bubbles & beautiful) is doing awesome. I'm totally in love with my sweet baby girl. :)I have a whole bunch of pics of Maiah to share. She's just so sweet & beautiful and I'm not feeling the least bit decisive about which shots to post so they're all going up. :) The awake/alert ones are from this morning when she was being all cute, and the sleepy ones are from this evening during her nap. (I have to admit I was having fun - I got to play with my flash. :) It was dark, but my room is small and the walls & ceiling are white. There was a lot of light-bouncing going on. lol)Well I'm headed to bed, hoping her morning cheeriness will rub off on me tomorrow. :)
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Helena said...

What a sweet face!