"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

:)

Hey guys! How's it been going? It's been a few days, so an update was in order.
We're doing okay. Mostly.
At least I think so. :p
Just a little sleepy, but that's kinda normal around here.

With the school-aged kiddos off track again & lots of little things going on there just hasn't been a lot of rest. At least there's sunshine. Yay! :)

In all seriousness though, sleepy might not quite describe the level of tired going on. It's pretty epic. In fact, princess beautiful & her most favorite mommy in the world are headed to bed.

'night all!

1 comment:

Freer Family said...

She is gorgoeus!

I know that tired you speak of where you are tired to the very core of your body. Ugh! I think that is the number one reason stopping me from having another baby. I can't handle the exhausted tired. Hang in there!