"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, April 13, 2009

Sunday walk

We took the camera with us on our walk today. It was a beautiful day for walking & for taking pics. :)The light was so pretty at these rocks & Kirsten took a bunch of pics of me. Thanks K! I've been kinda down, but felt sort of pretty today so it was nice to spend a few moments looking through these. I'll have blogger shrink 'em smaller so that you all don't have to look at 'em closely if you don't want to. Really, this is just for me. Sometimes you look better than you feel, and that's gotta count for something, right? :) At least it somehow made me feel better. :P

Oh yeah, and this is me not sleeping again even though I have a busy Monday ahead. Maiah's had a rough night. She doesn't seem to like it when I eat chocolate, and today was an eat chocolate kind of day. (Elijah discovered that I like reese's pb eggs too, so he shared with me. A whole bunch. :p I normally have more willpower than that, but like I said - rough sort of weekend.)

2 comments:

Helena said...

That's a nice bunch of pictures! I hope you're feeling better and well-rested soon!

Robin xoxo said...

All I can say is beautiful!!! I love the pictures April. I hope that spring is there to stay. I love you bunches and bunches and bunches!!! xoxoxoxo