"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, April 24, 2009

It's Friday!

...and I haven't posted since Tuesday?! Guess I was busy enjoying the sunshine & having my kiddos home. Maiah has been a blast to play with - she's gotten so talkative and playful. So fun! :)

I haven't done a meme in forever. Since I'm not thinking of anything super awesome to say I'm thinking I'll find one to do. Okay, this one's totally random, but it looked quick. :)

Getting in line for a rollercoaster - do you shoot for the first car or last car?
I'm not picky, but the front is always good. :)
Are you an optimist or pessimist?
I'm more of an optimist. :)
Why will this be a great weekend?
Because I said so? lol I did have me some pudding today, and Little Caesars made us dinner, so we're off to a good start. :)
What is your favorite really messy food?
Pudding! :D lol Okay, um - french onion soup with lots of cheese crusted on top can be a little awkward to eat in public, but I love it so I do anyway.
Where did you go to high school?
Earl Haig
When did you get your first paycheck and what was it for?
Um, my first job was as an animal handler at Willowdale Animal Clinic. I was 15 (lied about my age to get the job :p) and I have no idea how much the check was for.
What was the best meal you had this week?
Um, hmmmm... I haven't been eating so much. I did have a yummy little quiznos sonoma turkey sammie & side salad for dinner one night. It was yummy. :)
Fantasy Island or The Love boat?
De plane boss, de plane!
Which movie did you most recently watch?
Us girls watched Enchanted tonight. Kirsten & I were both all "aww" during this scene. I'm lovin' the song here. Had never paid attention before I guess.

Cute movie. :)

Have a great weekend! :)

No comments: