"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Four Days

It's been four days since my last entry - must be time for some catch-up. :)

It's already April! Time's just flying by.

Elijah's finally feeling better. No more ear infection, cold or rashes. Yay!
The 3-word game. Kirsten & I play it on walks. Just say the first 3 words that come to mind to describe the other person. Kirsten by April = outgoing, athletic, fun. April by Kirsten = quirky, funny, loving.
Brrrrr... It's cold down here today.
Vern's been working crazy hours.
PT conferences went well. I love my kiddos. :)
Pomegranate Acai berry Fuze. Yum.
I'm excited to see how Kenyon & Jeannette's announcements print up. She should get 'em today or tomorrow.
Brandon's been sleeping like crazy lately. Growth spurt maybe? :p
No more Megan on Idol! Now to get rid of Anoop.

Maiah's needing some lovin' & I'm hoping for a nap today. Have a great one!!

No comments: