"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, April 03, 2009

officially uncool

As if you haven't all figured this out, here's some Friday night proof of just how seriously uncool I am. There are no hot dates or interesting happenings going on around here. These are examples of my uber activities these last few Fridays...

~late night walks in the holey moley cold (I'm still trying to warm back up)
~dreaming up different ways to enjoy pudding :)
~making paper airplanes with my kiddos (that was actually fun!)
~showing Kirsten Orion on a clear night
~combating sickies
~yogurt with coconut sugar fixes. mmmm...
~escaping the qubo by hiding upstairs :p
~watching cooking shows & ordering pizza. lol
~way too much snow & cold
~figuring out that almost none of my clothes fit. seriously sad stuff.
~itching for wheels. rollerblades or a bike would be wonderful :p
~walking everywhere instead :)
~Easter creme egg runs for Kirsten & B
~laundry. yay :p

Speaking of which, now that Maiah's asleep in my arms I should go fold some laundry. (Upstairs - away from the qubo. Oooh and I still have some coconut & some strawberry yogurt. Not quite pudding, but yummy anyhow.)
Happy Friday people!

No comments: