"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

fun, sadness, raid goodies, a sweetheart & yeah...

I'm so sleepy & need to head to bed, but wanted to quickly post an entry first.

We had a great time with Laurie & Ty today! Didn't get to do everything we planned though, so we're headed out tomorrow for a bit again. I really do need to sleep soon - have a "moms & muffins" thing at my kiddos school first thing in the morning too. Fun fun fun - but I'm tired just thinking about it. (Oh, and I didn't get to work on the pics yet guys - will do that tomorrow for you Ty. )
Arinne had a great raid night! I finally got the last few valorous badges for her tier 7.5 shoulders, won the robe & finally got a new wand. Go Ari! She just needs the helm now & to replace her heroic gloves with the valorous ones. She's almost there - and just in time for Ulduar. Yay! I've missed so many raids lately & have watched over Vern & B's shoulders here & there - so it was fun to go. And win! Yay!(Okay, so that's really why I wanted to post. Was just a happy little night for Ari!)
Richard made my night by being a sweetie right when I needed it. He's got a knack for doing that. Hope he gets feeling better. /humungosquishies!!!
Maybe it's just the tired thing, but I'm really not feeling so hot tonight. Was all down again until my little dose of kindness from R, and it's slowly seeping back. Not sure what's up, but hopefully I'll sleep it off.
I'm realizing this little blog needs a dose of sweet Maiah. Will need to get some new pics of her to share! :)
Alright, sad babe & tired mommy means cuddles & sleep.
'night!

No comments: