"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, March 29, 2009

the baby fix

...because everyone can use some cuteness in their lives, and Maiah is positively adorable.I love her in her brothers' hand-me-down blue clothes with those big blue eyes of hers. Besides, she's so beautiful she doesn't need girly frills. :) (Of course, what I really need to do is find her some pretty blue baby girl clothes. :p)This entry is dedicated to aunt Lauren who wanted her Maiah fix.
Love, April :)

2 comments:

Robin said...

April, she is beautiful in whatever you put her in!! Love you lots!!! xoxoxo

laurie_lu said...

Yay! Thank you! I haven't had the computer for a day now, so I was DYING to see if you had posted! :) We will be around next weekend, so we will see you then and I will smoother her in kisses. ;) :) Love you!