"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, March 22, 2009

my dad would not approve

...I sincerely hope my dad doesn't watch American Idol. He'd have gone into shock seeing Adam Lambert's rendition of Ring of Fire on country music week this past week. I hadn't liked him so much throughout the competition, but have to admit I totally noticed him this week. He got points for sheer guts & blatant disregard of the country music genre. I liked Kara's shocked response. “It was strange... it left me confused but sort of happy.” lol So awesome. Just don't click on this video if you're of my dad's generation, are a classic country music lover, or don't want to experience the strangeness of this performance. Kirsten is a huge fan of his.

I just thought it was a must-see, though he actually kinda sounded good. Sort of. I think I kind of like it. lol

No comments: