"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

totally tuesday

It's been an absolutely crazy day.

LV stayed home sick from school. I'm pretty sure he's not sick.
I can't seem to stop eating the yummy coconutty no-bakes I made the other night. Not good.
Vern didn't make it out the door for work until after noon.
My kiddos' desk totally broke while B was playing WoW. He had to set up their computer on the other end of my table. Squishy. :p
I've had no pudding. :(
Maiah's in desperate need of a nap. She's been so sweet, smiley & patient while we dealt with the desk stuff.
Kirsten accidentally thawed the rest of the chicken breasts, so it's chicken for dinner again tonight. Yay?!
It's cold out again & there's still snow on the ground from the other night. Brrrr...
Nina took Elijah to get fitted for his tux for this weekend. I'm sure I'll take a million pics of him all dressed up. :p
Kirsten didn't get the garbage can out to the street for pick-up this morning like Vern asked. Not cool. (It's totally full. :p)
I took some pics of Maiah this morning. Just because. She's so beautiful. :)I'd love to pull out more pics of her, but she's waiting patiently for me to be done here.

Happy Tuesday blog readers! :)

2 comments:

Helena said...

So, why don't you have pudding?

April said...

I'm not sure why Helena. :p I need to fix it though.