"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, March 01, 2009

:p

So Vern is in Vegas until late tomorrow night & I've spent the day feeling like total crud. I so don't love these headaches. :p My kiddos are all set for the night with taquitos & double stuff oreos and I'm thinking I'll spend a nice chunk of my evening all curled up in bed with Maiah. Seriously, my pillow, blanket & cuddling with my babe in a dimly lit room sound the absolute best right now. At least yesterday was fun - a bridal shower followed by a girls night over at Jills. It was Maiah's first outing where she was around other people and it was the beginning of the wedding stuff which is going to keep us busy through Spring. Next Saturday is Kenyon & Jeanette's engagement photo shoot, then the following Friday is Devan & Breanne's wedding. Fun stuff. :)

Before I head up to find my pillow I thought I'd share some pics from yesterday. Maiah got to meet her cousin Alex for the first time. It's so cool - he's just 6 days older than her. They're adorable, huh? Yeah, I thought so too. :)Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Wow!! They look so much alike!!! I can't wait to give them loves! See you all soon.