"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, March 06, 2009

eight weeks?!

Maiah's 8 weeks old today. Crazy huh?! I think so. Time has flown by. She had her 2 month appointment this week, and her pediatrician couldn't get over how smiley & talkative she is. (Most babies find their voices around 7 weeks or so, she just uses hers a lot. Almost as much as she smiles - which is most of her awake time.)
She's just such a happy baby. She now weighs 10 lbs. 12 oz, and is 24 inches long. (90th percentile for height, 50th for weight. Tall & skinny just like Kirsten.)I'm just going to share some random thoughts & play catch-up, since things are looking busy-ish in the near future.

I still want ...wait, need some pudding. lol Nicole, yeah chocolate works best most days. Really though, I just love pudding. mmmmm... :)
Elijah fell asleep at Vern's computer. lol he's so cute.
Hope we have a non-snowy, warmish day soon so we can get Kenyon & Jeanette's pics done. (Tomorrow's supposed to be cold with some snow, so yeah - probably won't do it tomorrow.)
I just drank my last Fuze. Sadness. My addiction to those is all Wendy's fault. :p
I woke up this morning and got out of bed pain-free for the second day in a row. It was really weird yesterday to think that was the first time in almost a year that I could stand right up and not hurt. I was so happy. I'm excited to think that some of the stuff I had throughout my pregnancy might actually be disappearing for good. Hooray!!! :)
I'm hoping my kiddos hurry up & finish the no-bake cookies I made last night so I can stop sneaking 'em already. I don't think yummy peanut butter & chocolate snackage is going to actually help me lose this recently-had-a-baby pudge. :p
Happy birthday Kenyon! We're headed up to Ben & Wendy's tonight for a little surprise party. Well, if Vern gets out of work in time to go. :p
Hope the Malygos run is fun tonight and that Maiah has an awesome Sunday evening so I can go to Naxx. :p
Twilight is coming out on dvd already?! I think I heard March 21st. Kirsten's begun the begging/offering of extra chores & stuff to get Vern to buy it. lol My vote is that he's buying it regardless. :p
I'm so craving Quiznos.
Maiah's looking sleepy. I think it's almost time for some cuddles & a nap.

Have a fantabulous weekend everyone!

No comments: