"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Broken?!

Hey, I have a question! I have a private photo blog & subscribed, invited people have been unable to post even though the permissions are set so that anyone can post - just like I've always had it here. So, the question is... can you comment on this blog entry? If not, then I guess something's up with blogger comments. I know I can comment on my own stuff, but where's the fun in that. :p

5 comments:

April said...

testing...
Yeah I'm allowed to talk to myself. Woohoo?!

Helena said...

Hi!

April said...

Yay! So it isn't totally broken! Thanks Helena. :)

We still can't figure out what's up with people being unable to comment on the private blog though. :p It keeps acting like Vern's comment has gone through, but then it doesn't show up.

Anonymous said...

that is weird... I am here, just not posting a lot. I have to ask a favour of you sis, John, my father in law, is in ICU right now and can use a prayer or 2... Nina is saying one for him. Thanks so much April. Love you lots!!!!! xoxoxoxo

Freer Family said...

Hi =)