"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

croppage

I've been working on pictures like crazy lately. Getting Kenyon & Jeanette's stuff ready for them has been a blast - they're so cute. :) I've had enough people comment on my pics in general lately that as I notice stuff that I generally do with 'em I figured I'd share my secrets. Here's the first one.
Are you ready?
...Cropping matters.
Everything that's in the frame that doesn't add to the image is just a distraction. Crop it out. Play with angles - you can change the whole dynamic of a portrait just by playing. Simple huh. Look at the difference a little cropping makes in these images.

Aw, I was going to share some of the engagement pics here, but I haven't sized 'em for the web yet. :p I've had so much fun cropping & playing with their pics. :) I'll have to put a little preview together to share here soon. They are just an awesomely cute little couple.

Well, I have a sweet little babe who's wanting some cuddles. Have a great day blog readers! :)

Wait - I can't believe I didn't say "Isn't Kirsten gorgeous?!" yet. Isn't she awesome? I think so. :)

No comments: