"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, March 13, 2009

the quiet one

Happy birthday to you!happy birthday to you!happy birthday little Vern...happy birthday to you!Little Vern is probably my quietest kiddo. He loves computers, has the most awesome chocolate brown eyes and would rather be gaming than doing just about anything else. He's been loving first grade, kisses Maiah a bazillion times a day & is becoming quite an awesome little reader. He's hard to get pictures of because of the aforementioned attachment to all things computer-related. For both of those reasons I think I may blog about him the least, but I love him just as much as any of my kiddos. He's just the quiet one. I can respect that, because I was just like him. :)Happy birthday little Vern! I love you so much. :)

2 comments:

Helena said...

Wow. He looks so... big! Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Vern!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!! I love you bunches and bunches and bunches!!! xoxoxoxo


(yeah, April, you were always the quiet one!! xoxo)