"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, March 19, 2009

happy, sickies, chunky... yeah

I've always loved Kirsten's thick beautiful hair.
~But my fine hair is so soft.
I used to think I had more fun as a blonde.
~But I have come to love my personal shade of brown.
Sometimes wish I were younger.
~But there's really not a moment's worth of experience I'd give up to do so.
I do wish my skin was perfect.
~But I'd never have perfected my photoshop skills if it was. lol
I'd love to have longer eyelashes.
~But that's what mascara's for.
And I wish I were a few pounds lighter.
~I have plenty of control over that. I'm just a slacker so far since having Maiah. :p

Really, I am pretty happy just being me. :)Now to see if I can make all these sick kiddos happy. :p Kirsten & LV are both home sick today, and Elijah's still coughing, fighting fevers & dealing with his ear infection. My poor babes. :(

Here's some Moto Moto just for my kiddos. lol We love this movie, and this song is awesomeness. :)
The first one is the whole chunky song, the second one is just the scenes from the movie with the chunky & she loves me songs. lol Makes me wanna watch the movie. :)

/hugs to my blog-reading friends. Hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

April, you are wonderful just as you are!!!!! You are beautiful inside and out. Please give Brandon, Kirsten, Vern, Elijah and Maiah lots of hugs and kisses for me. I love all of you BUNCHES AND BUNCHES AND BUNCHES!!!! xoxoxoxo

Freer Family said...

You are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!