"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, August 15, 2009

12

She's twelve.
She's beautiful.
She's got an awesome sense of humor, a temper & a crush on Taylor Lautner. And Kellan Luntz. And Edward, but not Rob as much. She even thinks the guy who plays Dr. Cullen is cute. (blanking on his name) And the guy who plays Mike Newton. Yeah... You could say she's kind of got a thing for the twilight guys. And charleston chews. And slurpees. And cheesy double beef burritos.
Yeah... she's so my girl. :)
I'm thinking we'll go for a walk today (like most days.) Maybe we'll get us some burritos. Or Arby's roastburgers. (yum) Whatever she wants - it's her day.

Happy birthday Kirsten! I love you. :)

2 comments:

Robin said...

Kirsten, Happy Birthday beautiful!! I hope you have a special day!! (check your email!)

I love you bunches and bunches!!

April, I hope today is a wonderful day for you. You deserve it! I love you guys! Big hugs and kisses for all of you! xoxo

MamaBug said...

Happy Birthday, Kirsten! (A day late, but very heartfelt non-the-less!!) I hope it was a great one!