"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, August 13, 2009

eighteen

Today is Brandon's birthday! A memorable event in my own young life, he was the catalyst behind many good decisions and a few iffy ones. He's been my rock & my reason for so long - I'm so excited for him to be at a point in his life where he can really be working towards his own dreams & goals. I couldn't be prouder as a mom or happier as a person to be part of such an amazing young man's life.
Happy birthday B! I love you! :)

I didn't get a new shot of him for this. That'll be remedied soon. Here's what I could find for now. :)I'm sure he'll love me posting all those pics. :p In my defense they've mostly all been shared on my blog before anyway. :)

It just dawned on me... Eighteen. That's how old I was when I found out I was pregnant with him. Keith was 17. See, he's already making better decisions than us. Go B! I really am just so proud of you. :)

3 comments:

MamaBug said...

Happy birthday, Brandon!!

Congrats, April! He's a great guy. :)

Helena said...

Happy birthday to Brandon!

Robin said...

Happy Birthday Brandon!! I will never forget the day you were born. I am so proud of you B, you have become such a wonderful man! I love you bunches and bunches! xoxoxo