"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

back to school, sand and some cali fun :)

The first thing Kirsten did when she showed up for her first day of 7th grade was ask a totally cute kid if she was supposed to just go to her first class. He even had the same first period as her, so they walked in together. Awwww... :)

I have a totally awful headache at the moment & am ready for my nap, but first I thought I'd share some pics from our little trip. We picked the one overcast day to go to the beach, but it was still so much fun. Maiah loved eating the sand, and Kirsten & I had some fun getting wet. I don't have the pics from Nina's little camera uploaded yet, so I'm missing stuff - but yeah, here's a quick peek.I'm so sad I didn't get a shot of Maiah & Dozer together. They were the cutest! And I didn't think to get one of all of us guildies together. :( And most of the Brandon & Spencer shots are on the other camera. So are the ones I got of the crazy late night wii playing with Jason & Ian. And, and... yeah I was kind of a slacker with the camera. I'll get the wii and blizzcon shots up when we get 'em uploaded

Oh, I had to look up some videos from the dance contest at Blizzcon. lol There are some totally crazy people out there. These are kinda funny for those who know the WoW dances. Maybe even if you don't. :)

No comments: